Vienna language vouchers
The City of Vienna supports you financially in learning the German language with vouchers.
You will find the Vienna language vouchers on the last three pages of your Vienna education booklet (pages 27 to 32). Please DO NOT remove them from the booklet!
The vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
How to use the Vienna language vouchers
- The vouchers are valid only for courses offered by course providers certified by Municipal Department 17.
- The vouchers must bear the stamp of an authorized partner on the reverse to be valid. You will get the stamp when you attend an information module.
- You can use one voucher per course. Please bring your education booklet with you when you sign up for the course.
- If you attend a block course spanning several course levels you can redeem more than one voucher. You can get more information on this from your course provider when you sign up.
- The vouchers are valid for 30 months from the date of issue. The last day of validity is marked on the first page of your education booklet.
Please remember to bring all your vouchers and a photo ID when you first go to the language school.